Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lebron "The Crybaby"



I'm not going to beat a dead horse, seeing how everyone knows how I feel about showboating, front-running, King of Hype Lebron James. I do want to bring to every one's attention an article I read this morning on ESPN.com (GO HERE).
The cliff note version of this story is, not only is Lebron an over hyped, done-nothing "superstar" but he's also a crybaby and a poor sport. After the game, he immediately headed to the lockers, changed, and got on the team bus.

He didn't congratulate the Magic, and he didn't thank his teammates for trying or for the season. Above all, he didn't talk to the media. Normally he can't get enough of seeing his own face or hearing his own voice. Suddenly, he was invisible.

This is the MVP? This is the face of the NBA? This is "The KING" or "The next MJ" or "The chosen one"? I think we are all witnesses to what a punk-ass this guy really is. He has no problem showing his face when he wins, after every terrible foul call, wide-open dunk, or playoff win against a weak playoff competition. What a jerk-off! He's no different then the show boaters you see at the rec or the Y. He's a head-down to the basket ball-hog, who yells "and one" after every shot. Jordan my ass.

Side-note: If you watched the game last night the refs finally got it right and they didn't call a foul every time the crybaby went to the hole. You see the results when Crybaby is treated like everyone else in the league, a 25 point night. Not bad, but a more realistic show of the crybabies skill.



Thanks

Posted by: Mike Mady

No comments:

Post a Comment