Tuesday, April 6, 2010

AL teams this year




Most of us over here at SportsDaily are Phillies fans (minus Chris the RedSox fan). Me and Bill recently have been picking an AL team to follow on top of following the Phillies. Though if they meet in the series we'd both go Phils.

Bill is going with the Twinns this year. There is a lot of reasons to go for them in the AL central. There isn't a team that really dominates in the division. They made it last year after a playoffs after having to play another tiebreaker game again.

I'm going with the Mariners this year. I really like there starting rotation with Lee and Hernadez. Plus Ichiro is a consisten plus .300 hitter and 200 hits. They brought in some help this season all over the place. They look to be the team to beat in the west even though the Angels went deep into the playoffs last season.

Let's see how either of our "second" teams pan out this season. I think we both have teams that should make the playoffs if they stay healthy for the whole season.

By: Shane Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment