Monday, April 13, 2009

AHL is the Second Best Sports League in America


This league is ignored and that's fine because how many times do you here people talking about AA/AAA baseball teams. The difference between minor league professional baseball and hockey is that hockey is much better growing system. There is a few players who are AHL career players, but in reality if you have what it takes you can get moved up much easier then baseball. Plus the actual talent level in the AHL is much better overall then minors in baseball. I know that most of the AHL teams are located in North East region of America, but they shouldn't get ignored. I mean there are plenty of NHL players that get dropped down to the AHL for awhile look at Satan this year finished the season with the WB/S Penguins and Downie finished his season in Norfolk for Tampa. I'm really not trying to bash minor league baseball, I'm just trying to let everyone know there is league called the AHL in American and Canada. That is extremely affordable for families to go to and is great fun to go to anytime. I highly recommend next season going to your local rink and watch an AHL game. Take a few friends you'll be amazed at the affordability of the games, and the small stadium make you feel closer to the action.
By: Shane Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment