Friday, April 17, 2009

NBA Playoffs



This has been one of the better years in the NBA than previous. Their isn't just two really great teams that will be able to power their way through the playoffs in 4 and 5 game series. I think this year will be a lot of 6 and 7 game series. I can't wait to see tip of tomorrow, but until then let's try to guess who'll get out the first round.

East
Boston vs Chicago
-while I want to give Chicago a chance because Garnette will be out of at least the first few games, if not all of playoffs. I think Boston takes this in 6 games.

Cleveland vs Detroit
-Cleveland is a much better team then Detroit all over the floor. Cleveland takes this in 5 games.

Orlando vs Philadelphia
If Philadelphia finally got over they way they been playing recently. This could end up being one of the best series. Because besides Dwight Howard the Sixers can hang with the rest of the Magic. I'm still giving it to the Magic though in 6 games.

Atlanta vs Miami
This is a really good match up all over the court. Though I think that Miami will end up being too much with DWade and they'll take the series in 5 games.

West
L.A. Lakers vs Utah
-This seems to be a good match up for the Lakers in the first round. I think the Lakers will win this in a tough 5 game series.

Denver vs New Orleans
-This is a really interesting match up. Carmello Anthony who everyone used to talk about but isn't talked about much anymore. Up against the young stud at point guard in Chris Paul. I'm taking the Hornets in a 6 game series.

Dallas vs San Antonio
San Antonio will be too much for Dallas and the series will end in 5 games.

Portland vs Huston
This is my favorite match up of the playoffs. Mostly because I have no idea who will win this series both teams are really streaky. I think that Portland will end up winning in 7 games though.

By:Shane Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment