Well we are well into the first round of the playoffs right now and lets see how my guessing has been working out for me. I bolded the teams I picked to win and I'll give an evaulation of my picks and who is poised to win now.
East
Boston vs Montreal
I said Boston would win in 5 games, they bested me by winning in 4 games.
Washingtonvs New York Rangers
Washington is down 3-1 in their series. I wouldn't say that their next game will be their last just because of Ovechkin. Though Theodore is a weak link in Washington for sure.
New Jersey vs Carolina
I picked this too be a 6 or 7 game series and the series is tied 2 games a piece after 4 games. I think still think Carolina will win this series.
Philadelphia vs Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is up 3-1 in this series that I picked to go 6 games. I still think it will be 6 games. Philadelphia might be able to push it to 7 games if so Pittsburgh might want to watch out.
West
San Jose vs. Anaheim
Anaheim is up 2-1 on San Jose. The Sharks are doing the same thing they do every season come playoff time it seems choking. I thought this might be their year too.
Detroit vs Columbus
Detroit is up 3-0 in the series. I think tonight will be Columbus last playoff game this season.
Vancouver vs St. Louis
Vancouver took the series in 4 games like I said they would.
Chicago vs Calgary
I said this would be a 7 game series and right now the series is tied 2-2. I said it would be tough with these evenly matched teams and so far it's proved true. I'm still taking Calgary.
So I'm not doing to bad on the first round. I got 3 going against me right now. Let's see how the first round finishes.
By:Shane Murray

No comments:
Post a Comment