What we thought would never happen has happened. For the first time in almost five years Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant were on the same court on the same team Sunday evening.
"It felt like old times. I miss those times. He was really looking for me, especially when we went to a pick-and-roll and they had Rashard Lewis on me. He was really looking for me." Shaq said after the game.
Kobe, not as nostalgic as Shaq also added, "We're not going to back to the room and watch Steel Magnolias or something like that," Kobe said. "You know what I'm saying, crying all that stuff. We had a good time, that's all."
Kobe and Shaq led the west all star team to a crushing 146-119 blowout win against the east. Kobe led the West with 27 points and Shaq added another 19 to become co-MVP's for Sunday's game.
Could this possibly be the start of a reunion for Kobe and Shaq back in Los Angelas? I guess we'll have to wait and find out.
By:Christopher Diltz
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Reunited and feels so goooooood
ReplyDelete