I'm sick and tired of the BCS. It needs to go away now or ASAP. This thing isn't fair to anyteam not in a BCS series. I'm not trying to take anything away from Florida beating Oklahoma, but Utah went undefeated beat who everyone said they wouldn't and don't get crowned king. That's a crappy situation if you ask me. I say get rid of this system now, and implement some kind of playoff. I think they should take the top 30 schools and as soon as the season is over start playing one another. Even if the playoff ran futher into January who cares it's already way into January anyway before the National Champions are crowned. Plus there are playoffs in peewee, middleschool, highschool, and professional, why doesn't Division 1 have it then. I really think this is the way to go and I hope the NCAA will eventualy realize this some day, hoepfully sooner then later.
By: Shane Murray

it is all about da money
ReplyDelete1. I'm glad my Gators won.
ReplyDelete2. I'm not entirely sure that the Utes could have gone all the way...but it's possible. They didn't exactly play Texas, Florida, or USC.
I agree that there should be a playoff though...but not 30 teams...I'd say 12.
This way it would be 5-12 facing each other first round...and the 1-4 seeds getting byes. I guess I'd like it to be sort of like the hockey playoffs.
Kass your Gators wouldn't have beaten Utah I'm sorry there's now way. Utah was too good this year and got robbed by the BCS BS. If you don't see that you got issues. I think if anything it should have been a split championship between Utah and Florida if they don't want to give Utah love.
ReplyDelete